Requirements to apply for eVisa to Myanmar
- Passport is valid for 6 months from the day they enter Myanmar.
- At least one blank page for them to stamp their visa.
- 2 passport photos with white background
- Round trip plane ticket (in case of going by plane).
In addition to having to have a passport with a minimum validity of 6 months, you must fill out a form (passport data, stay purpose, etc.) and upload a photograph of yours. Your photo has to be clear, be well dressed and without caps, and glasses. If, for any reason, our website rejects your application the first time, we will give you a chance to correct the details at no additional costs.
It is important to have it printed. Because in some cases, you need to show the printed eVisa to the airport authorities.
Attention: the requirements for this particular country could have changed. Therefore, we always recommend you to consult our support if you are in doubt.
eVisa to Myanmar gives you access to the country for 28 days from the day they enter Myanmar. And it is valid to enter the country, up to 3 months after it was granted. You will not be able to extend the visa, unlike many of its neighboring countries. You have to apply for another visa if you wish to have more time.
One of the things that Myanmar does allow is to be overstay (spend days) for a maximum of 14 days. Each day more has a cost of 3 USD plus management fees, and you can do it at the immigration offices when leaving the country.
Entry Airports With eVisa Allowed
It is important to know that with eVisa, you can only access through certain border crossings such as:
- International Airport of Nay Pyi Taw
- Border Checkpoint at Myawaddy Land
- International Airport of Yangon
- Border Checkpoint at Tamu Land
- Border Checkpoint at Rih Khaw Dar Land
- International Airport of Mandalay
- Border Checkpoint at Tachileik Land
- Border Checkpoint at Kawthaung Land